Upper Mustang Jeep Tour is an adventurous trip for travelers; who want to cover different aspects of the Upper Mustang region within a short period. With extension of dirt road, Upper Mustang have been popular jeep tour destination. 4WD driving tour saves your travel days but allows more time to visit highlights of the trans-Himalayan region.
Upper Mustang was a restricted and one of the isolated regions of Nepal until 1992. The region remains isolated from the outside world comprising two-third of the Mustang district.
Mustang, formerly Kingdom of Lo, is a remote and isolated region of the Nepalese Himalayas. The Upper Mustang was a restricted demilitarized area until 1992 which makes it one of the most preserved regions in the world, with a majority of the population still speaking traditional Tibetian languages.
Upper Mustang Jeep Tour helps you to explore this extraordinary region without having to walk for hours. You can simply stop your private jeep whenever you want, and explore a particular place and take some pictures.
Upper Mustang explores the beautiful places are Lo Manthang, Marpha, Jomsom, Muktinath, Kagbeni and many more. Upper Mustang is full of ancient caves, historical monasteries and stupas, unique landscapes and spectacular mountain ranges. The Mustang Jeep Tour is a very efficient way to explore the region within a short period.
Adventure Connexion has come up with a suitable 13 days overland itinerary from Kathmandu. We Provide you with exclusive 4WD jeep with a highly experienced driver and guide.
- Driving through a bumpy road to Beni, Tatopani, Marpha, Jomsom, Kagbeni, Lo manthang.
- Exploring the hidden kingdom of Lo Manthang.
- A chance to be a part of Tiji Festival during the month of May.
- Visiting Muktinath temple and other important cultural sites of the region.
- Bathing in the hot water spring at Tatopani.
- An incredible Jeep tour experience following the Kali Gandaki Riverbed.