Muktinath Helicopter Tour is one of the most popular luxury tour packages. The helicopter tour offers magnificent views of Mt. Dhaulagiri & Mt. Annapurna along with 18 other snowcapped peaks. Muktinath Temple (Chumig Gyatsa) is located at the laps of snow-capped mountains at Thorong-La mountain pass at an altitude of 3710 meters.
Muktinath is a sacred temple and holds religious significance for both Hindu and Buddhist pilgrim. Thousands of pilgrim visits Muktinath temple every year. Muktinath is a unique religious center that has its ties with Hinduism as well as Buddhism. This temple, which lies 20 km North East of Jomsom, derives its name from two words- ‘Mukti’ and ‘Nath’. Mukti in Nepal refers to liberation or freedom while ‘Nath’ means a god.
The helicopter tour cost to Muktinath temple depends upon the helicopter flight type. Private charter helicopter cost you more but gives more comfort and facilities. Sharing a flight with other persons need to adjust with other people on the fixed time.
- Kathmandu to Muktinath by a Thrilling Scenic Helicopter Tour.
- Visit Muktinath Temple & back in Just 3 Hours From Kathmandu.
- Helicopter Land and stop for Breakfast & also for short landing.
- Amazing view of the world’s eight Highest peak-Mount Manaslu (8,163 m).
- Bird’s eye view of Begnas Tal, Rupa Tal, Fewa Tal, & Pokhara valley.
- Views of Marvellous desert of Mustang District.
- Views of Holy Gandaki rivers, Jomsom, Kagbeni & Beautiful views of Muktinath Village and Valley.
- Views of Panoramic Towering snow-capped Mountains Like Annapurna, Tukuche Park, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Nilgiri and so on
- Holy bath under 108 chilled water spring and 2 holy Kunda & Worship Vishnu God.