Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek are the 2 high adventure trekking in Nepal. Where you can do the trip in a single trip. Manaslu Annapurna Circuit Trek starts from Gorkha. This trek provides you with a great opportunity to visit old monasteries and high pass Larke La (5160m). During the trek, you can see the eighth world highest mountain in the world i.e. Mt. Manaslu (8163m) from its base camp. It also includes other snow-capped mountains such as Himalchuli, Shri ngi, Mt. Machhapuchhere, and the entire Annapurna range.
This high adventure trekking assembles two of the most beautiful treks in Nepal. This is a geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating trek combining both Manaslu Circuit and Annapurna Circuit treks. This trekking itinerary crosses two high mountain passes over 5,000m both the Larkya La and Thorung La. These are long days however would be a good objective for most hill walkers. We need a special trekking permit to Manaslu trek region. Minimum 2 people are necessary to issue the permit. You must go through registered trekking company (Like Adventure Connexion).
Each trek caters to different objectives. Adventure Connexion highly recommend both for various reasons. Manaslu trek offers a more cultural and mentally taxing experience, while Annapurna trek has spectacular views and is a more comfortable trek for a less seasoned traveler. Both had plenty of highs and minimal lows, and neither would disappoint however each has the ability to cater more specifically to different trekkers desires.
Hiking in Nepal isn’t a ‘turn up whenever you like and off you go’ kind of affair; seasonal changes (particularly around monsoon period) have a massive impact on where, how, and what you can hike here. The periods for hiking the Manaslu Circuit & Annapurna Circuit are October – early December, and late Feb – April.
- A scenic 4WD Jeep drive from Kathmandu to Soti Khola
- Views of highest peaks in the world like Mt. Manaslu, Lamjung Himal, Mt. Annapurna II etc.
- Trek along the Budhi Ganadaki River gorge
- Rich in biodiversity and natural scenery
- Captivating flora and fauna
- Cultural exploration between Hindu’s and Buddhists
- Possibility of spotting a wild endangered species like Snow Leopard.
- Descend into one of the deepest gorge’s in the world – the Kali Gandhaki
- Cross 2 major high passes of the trek ( Thorung La and Larkey La Pass)
- Customize this trek in a variety of ways to match your interests
- Explore beautiful villages of Braga, Manang, Kagbeni, Jomsom, and Marpha
- Scenic flight Jomsom to Pokhara
- Enjoy the lively evening of Pokhara