Fly through the Everest region on this unique tour and take in the breathtaking views from your chartered helicopter. Touch down at Everest Base Camp and enjoy a surreal breakfast in the clouds.
Most people have to endure two weeks of trekking to reach Everest Base Camp. On this exclusive, early-morning helicopter tour, you’ll make it there and back to Kathmandu in a single day. Explore the foothills of the famed peak and enjoy bird’s eye views over the fabled Himalayan range. Everest Heli Tour with Breakfast include a scenic photo stop and a tasty breakfast from one of the world’s highest-altitude hotel.
Everest Helicopter Tour with Breakfast is a luxurious Everest tour to view the tallest mountain in the world – Mount Everest (8848m). Further, this tour offers you a brief scenic flight over the entire Everest region. You can enjoy the views of some of the highest Himalayas in the world including Lhotse and Cho Oyu.
Celebrating any joyful events in your heaven. The Everest breakfast heli tour is the best way to explore Everest region. The 4 to 5 hours Everest helicopter tour starts from Kathmandu, depending upon the crowd at the Everest base camp; the helicopter will land either in Namche at Everest View Hotel or at Tengboche then will fly up to the kalapathar for the best view of Everest. The 360 view of the Himalayan Range is breathtaking.
- An awesome panorama array of Himalayan peaks with Everest from start to an end on Heli ride
- Great thrill on the takeoff to landing with perfect views of the Himalayan chain of mountains
- Aerial views of sweeping dramatic landscapes over valleys and terraced farm villages
- Glimpse of culture and traditional life of Sherpa people the highlanders of Everest
- Helicopter lands at Kalapather, one of the best Everest view point where you can make photos & videos of life time memorable.
- Helicopter stop at Everest view hotel (the Highest Placed Hotel in the world) where you can have your Breakfast/Lunch With a view of Mt. Everest and adjoining giant peaks.