Everest Base Camp Heli Trek is a suitable holiday for every trekker to explore the Everest base camp. Mt. Everest Heli Trek is a short and scenic holidays which flawlessly blends the awesome trekking experience. Reaching to the base of the highest peak on the earth Mt Everest (8848m) is undoubtedly every trekkers dream. Nevertheless, many trek enthusiasts don’t get the chance to experience The Everest Base Camp Trek due to time restraint.
However, the Everest Base Camp is an awesome alternative for people to experience the majestic beauty of the Mount Everest. They can always opt for this short EBC Heli Trek which is of 12 days. Everest Heli Trek perfectly combines the awesome experience of trekking and enjoying the luxurious helicopter ride back Lobuche to Kathmandu.
Trekkers can enjoy fully at the Everest region by touching the land of Khumbu region where we will get to feel the unique hospitality of the Sherpa culture and people. This luxury trek is suitable for the adventure lovers who have limited time frame or feel difficult to walk downhill.
The 12 Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek designed by Adventure Connexion will let you experience breathtaking Everest Base Camp trek blended with most scenic and pictorial Heli ride amidst the stunning valleys and the awe-inspiring Himalayas high peaks.
- Board exhilarating Trans-Himalayan Kathmandu Lukla flight and witness spectacular Himalayan panorama.
- Discover the age-old lifestyles and traditions of Himalayan Sherpa community.
- Hike along the Sagarmatha National Park (UNESCO Natural World Heritage Site)
- Visit the Tengboche Monastery at 3860m, one of the biggest monasteries in Khumbu region.
- Witness the mixture of rich Buddhist & Tibetan cultures and traditions.
- Great views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam and Thamserku
- Enjoy scenic helicopter flight back Lobuche to Kathmandu on a Chartered Helicopter
- Hike to Kalapathar at 5,550 meters with spectacular views Mt. Everest including other Khumbu giants.