7 Days Everest Trek is a short and scenic visit to the famous trekking destination till to Tengboche Monastery. This Everest view trek takes you to the Khumbu Valley which displays the Sherpa real life and the Himalayan culture.
During the short trek to Everest, you will see the natural world heritage site i.e Sagarmatha National Park. Short Everest walking holiday is suitable who are looking for short trip to Everest. This Everest Panorama trek is also ideal for family, matured and slow trekkers to glimpse its natural beauties and experience the local culture.
Be part of an ideal Everest View trek 7 days and enjoy the immense beauty of Everest. Till to Tengboche is considered to be one of the greatest short treks in Everest region, a most exciting trek takes you to the beautiful valley of the mighty mountains while walking through the historical and typical Sherpa villages and green meadows with the breathtaking landscape in Khumbu region.
This unique Everest tour starts from Kathmandu with an adventurous flight to Lukla the next day.The flight is worth viewing the picturesque view of the chain of Himalayas in the Everest region. And other different Himalayan ranges such as Mt. Makalu, Mt.Nuptse, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Gaurishankar, and Mt. Langtang etc.
- Scenic flights from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Visit Namche Bazaar, the capital of the Khumbu region
- Witness and enjoy the world’s highest national park, Sagarmatha National Park
- Explore the biggest and oldest Buddhist Tengboche Monastery
- Mind Blowing views of the Himalayan range
- Visit Edmund Hillary school in the mountain village of Khumjung