Everest High Passes Trek
USD2150 USD1930 per person
Everest High Passes Trek takes you along a less travelled route to Everest Base Camp and showers you with the mind blowing views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Ama Dablam and may more. Enjoy the unique taste of nature and culture of Everest region as you walk along the remote landscapes with impressive views of mountains and vibrant villages. Everest High Pass Trekking Itinerary is inclusive of Everest Base Camp trek, Hike to Kalapattar, adventure of crossing three high passes namely Kongma La Pass, Cho La pass and Renjo La pass and climb up to Gokyo RI to appreciate the glory of Gokyo lakes.
Highlights of Everest High Pass Trekking
- A super adventure crossing three high passes of Khumbu in the shade of Everest
- Scenic high passes of Kongma, Cho-la and Renjo-la facing awesome views of peaks
- Traverse highest spot of the adventure above 5,535 m and on top high Kalapathar
- Explore perfect wilderness from eastern sides of Khumbu to quiet areas of Thame
- Amazing views within close to world highest peaks on crossing three high passes
- Visit Namche Bazaar and several Sherpa villages of immense cultural interest
Everest High Passes Trek is an ideal choice for a true adventure seeker looking for a challenging adventure trek in the Everest region of Nepal which also involves crossing high mountain passes. If we are looking to undertake a slightly less adventurous trek than this but which includes Gokyo lakes, Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp, then Everest Base Camp Trek via Gokyo Lakes – 18 Days would be best.
DepartureDepature Kathmandu & Return Kathmandu
Departure TimeApproximately 5:30 PM
Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat and warm jacket.
IncludedAccommondationAll Museum TicketsMeals
Not IncludedPersonal GuideTransportation/CarTypical Souvenir